Monday, October 29, 2007

Rant..

So as usual its Monday and I drove to Dunkin on my way to work. It appears that I will only survive a monday with a massiv coffee these days. I get in line, Im maybe 4th. Why is it the people in front of me who are in NON work realted clothing, feel they can just take their gooood old time being it that they DO NOT have to go to work in 20 min. Then, this women behind me who orders a DECAF NO WHIP LATTE WITH SWEET AND LOW, what is the god damn point in driving over, spending 4.00 for crap. I just dont get it. She proceeds to talk to me as we are both waiting for our coffee about this stupid mug they have for sale. I dont know what about my annoyed face said come talk to me. Needless to say my monday is not holding up so far....

No comments: