Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How special she is to me:


I have a best friend and her name is Sara. I am dedicating a blog to her because she is one of the most amazing people I know. Its rare to have a friend in your life who, treats you so nicely and respects you. We met in 1998 at good old Boscovs. We have been friends since then even with a small break when we didn't see each other for a bit. She came back into my life at an perfect time, last fall when I was in a really bad state. She and I have an amazing history together. We love going away on trips and have got to do a ton of awesome stuff. My favorites have to be San Francisco, Greenwich Village, Westin and OCMD.Its important to me to let her know, that I appreciate her and the kind of friend she has always been to me. I love you to pieces! I have to we are the same damn person lol.

No comments: