So, I have the worst time finding jeans...
All I want is something low waisted, straight leg and fitted. But when your the strangest plus sized shape as I am this is impossible. SO I find this website and it tells me it will ask me a series of questions and find a jean for me. My mind races with excitement so I sit and answer all these questions, clicking away. This is my result:
We're sorry, but we didn't find any jeans which match your search... but don't let that stop you!
Simply change your search or choose "reset" under "narrow my results" to see all your results. By the way, we're always on the hunt for more jeans to add to our database, so check back often!
If you haven't already done so, create an account, and we'll notify you of new arrivals!
Well looks like im in a super dooper fantastic mood now!
See my jeans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment