Interesting...
So I went on BeliefNet and took a quiz to see what kind of religion I am most like.
Interesting enough all my families back round in religion minus the catholic ( which as you can see is far at the bottom) is in the top 10.
My mother was raised Catholic, her mother was Quaker Dutch and her father was catholic.There is also Wiccan, Neo Pagan in my mothers family.
My Father was also raised Catholic, his mother was Buddhist and his father was catholic.
My sister and I were not baptized,christened or anything in a church. In my family my father let us choose our own religions based on who we wanted to live our own lives. I am truly thankful to that. I'd rather be who I want to be, than to be one of those so called religious people who proclaim their beliefs/religion and go to church but commit nothing but sins in the eyes of their church.
1.
Neo-Pagan (100%)
2.
Unitarian Universalism (98%)
3.
Mahayana Buddhism (92%)
4.
Theravada Buddhism (88%)
5.
New Age (84%)
6.
Liberal Quakers (78%)
7.
Secular Humanism (69%)
8.
Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (68%)
9.
Taoism (67%)
10.
Reform Judaism (62%)
11.
New Thought (58%)
12.
Jainism (56%)
13.
Scientology (55%)
14.
Hinduism (53%)
15.
Orthodox Quaker (51%)
16.
Bahá'í Faith (48%)
17.
Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (46%)
18.
Nontheist (46%)
19.
Sikhism (45%)
20.
Orthodox Judaism (33%)
21.
Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (24%)
22.
Islam (24%)
23.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (22%)
24.
Seventh Day Adventist (21%)
25.
Eastern Orthodox (13%)
26.
Roman Catholic (13%)
27.
Jehovah's Witness (4%)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment