Sometimes you feel so sad and there is really no reason to feel that way. Sometimes you are completely cynical and cant even believe the words coming out of your mouth. Sometimes you have 20 things you wish you would have gone and done differently. Sometimes you just need to be yourself and be free.
Wanting to spend the rest of my life with one of the most amazing people I know, that is what keeps me so sane these days. To long to be wrapped in her arms and embark on a journey someday is all I can ever hope for. I have been in love with Angela for so long that I couldnt never imagine anyone else holding my hand. I miss her more and more when I dont get to see her. I miss her laugh and the way she smells. As usual I am starting to cry as I write this, its just the feelings coming from the bottom of my stomach. I have imagined my whole life with her, I have pictured moments that havent even happened yet, so here we are a bit after 4 years and I have never forgotten what it was that made me fall in love oh so long ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment