Ever wonder why your dreams seem so extravagant ? Mine definitely feel that way. I am truly happy in my life and I am so grateful for soo soooo much, but somehow I feel like the things I hold in my hand don't mean as much to anyone else as they do to me...... What am I worth to the people that matter the most to me in my life???
Friday, September 21, 2007
Dreams
Ever wonder why your dreams seem so extravagant ? Mine definitely feel that way. I am truly happy in my life and I am so grateful for soo soooo much, but somehow I feel like the things I hold in my hand don't mean as much to anyone else as they do to me...... What am I worth to the people that matter the most to me in my life???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment