Glass
Through broken glass .. I have these sights breathing, searching wondering around looking for a prayer deep within these wounds i cry yet no one hears the meaning in my voice to many its all a game, a sad story but in all its life... my life only I truly understand it only I can change it, through broken glass Wondrous light, blistering starts quiet dreamless lands sleepless nights, bleeding arms eyes so a glow within a reach is all but the torment pulls away laying and pondering the thoughts of what there is to come echos in my head as I drift headaches as I wake, through broken glass longing to be wrapped in silence that is a whole where there are tomorrows and where the glass is no longer broken so I will not bleed, so I can then understand how and when it became through broken glass..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment