Ever go somewhere and never want to come back home? That is how I feel about San Fran. There is something so magical about that place that it makes me feel like I already live there and to be here in Pennsylvania, I feel home sick. I can look into that photo and just smell that clean cool air, the beautiful blue sky, the green mountains and remember how happy I was.......
Friday, September 21, 2007
San Fran
Ever go somewhere and never want to come back home? That is how I feel about San Fran. There is something so magical about that place that it makes me feel like I already live there and to be here in Pennsylvania, I feel home sick. I can look into that photo and just smell that clean cool air, the beautiful blue sky, the green mountains and remember how happy I was.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment